jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Bosh on Lebron James "If guys aren't in this locker room, I don't have much time for them -- if any"

Miami Heat's forward seems to have not forgiven Lebron's output. 

Photo by GettyImages

"I haven't spoke to Lebron since he left Miami",  convincingly declares Chris Bosh when he was asked about Lebron James. A comment that caused a great impact on the media, since everyone knew about the friendship between them. 

The player is extra motivated in his 5th season with Florida's franchise and he sentenced: "I'm in the mode where I'm trying to lead my team, help these guys out around here. If guys aren't in this locker room, I don't have much time for them -- if any.".

However, Bosh wont need to wait until the season begins to be reunited with Lebron James, as this saturday he will meet his former teammate at Rio de Janeiro, where Heat and Cavaliers will play a friendly match

Will Bosh greet Lebron?.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario