sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

Carmelo's magic night!

Knicks forward scored 62 points with a 65’7 %. He also grabbed 13 rebounds and he established the franchise record of points in a single game.



Amazing, without any doubt, the best word that defines Carmelo’s performance. He arrived at Madison after declaring three nights ago: “That's the only thing that kind of bothers me: Today we didn't even fight. I felt like we didn't fight as a team….Them guys from the jump ball just came in and it felt like they owned us…I don't really know how to deal with situations like this. I'm learning. This is the first time for me”. check it on New York Times


After these words, rumors about his trade increased. But judging by this late performance, it does not seem that Carmelo has given up, and for sure, he tries to carry his team to the playoffs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario